The office of Allan C. Jones, DDS, is a sophisticated, community-oriented practice that has served South Bay residents for nearly 40 years. We offer a full range of traditional dental services, as well as specialized expertise in rare oral health issues.
A Microscope-Enhanced Dentistry LeaderOur microscope-centered approach sets us apart from most other dental practices. Magnification enables us to find problems earlier, diagnose them more precisely from the outset, and minimize the degree of treatment required. Using the microscope also allows continuous video monitoring and photography.
Advanced Technology and SkillsOur office employs contemporary technology, equipment and techniques in a comfortable modern environment. With their substantial academic, research and teaching backgrounds, our doctors bring extensive knowledge and specialized skills to our practice.
Restorative Dentistry ExpertsWe provide advanced capabilities in all areas of dental restoration. We also oversee our own dental laboratory to ensure the quality of the products we create. Sensitive to patients’ concerns in choosing the right restoration solution, we’re creative in working with our patients to minimize their dental treatment and expense.
Personalized Patient CareOur office is known for considerate, ethical and experienced care with a personalized approach. We emphasize high quality standards, presenting treatment options, and making sure that patients understand and feel at ease with the treatments they choose.
Our ServicesOur services range from preventive checkups to complex oral diagnosis and surgery –– all performed and documented with the microscope. Service areas include:
- Restorative/Prosthetic: fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, implants
- Endodontics: root canal treatment
- Periodontics: treatment of gum diseases and other support structure issues
- Cosmetic veneers and whitening
- Exams, X-rays, cleanings and hygiene instructions
- IV sedation options for enhanced patient comfort
- Bite problems (TMJ) and facial pain
- Bisphosphonate-related dental issues (cancer, osteoporosis)
- Oral cancer diagnosis and treatment
- Dental side effects of prescription drugs
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) detection
- Bacterial genetic testing to identify infectious agents